Home

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spicy Prawn Chilli Okra (Ladies' Fingers)

This is one of my favourite time saving dish. It is Okra with Spicy Prawn Chilli. This dish is really fast and easy to make with the help of Tean's Spicy Prawn Chilli.

For this dish, I used :-

10 okra cut into 1.5 inch length
water to blanch okra
2 tsp soy sauce
1-2 tbsp Tean's Spicy Prawn Chilli

1. Bring water to boil.
2. Blanch okra for 3 - 5 minutes
3. Dish okra from water and top with soy sauce and Spicy Prawn Chilli

Below is the the Tean's Spicy Prawn Chilli.


This Spicy Prawn Chilli is made up of ground chillies and dried prawns fried in oil till crispy. It can also be served as a accompanying sauce for noodles or rice besides using this as topping to flavour vegetable or soy bean curd.

6 comments:

Beachlover said...

oh! I love Tean's dried shrimp chili,must have atleast a bottle at home.I add in with everything I eat.yum yum!.I see it's quite pricy in RM but of course it's cheaper than here after conversion..USD4.00

Little Corner of Mine said...

I never serve my okra this way before, looks really easy. I love this Tean's Gourmet crispy prawn chili too!

The Caked Crusader said...

I wish I liked okra - it just looks so pretty!
Gorgeous photos

wmw said...

Haven't learnt how to eat okras! :o(

daphne said...

Going to keep a look out for Tean's dried shrimp chili..hmm I love okra too! Wish they are in season.

Ling's Passion said...

beachlover : Like you I also must have one all the time.

little corner : Yes, it really EASY.

caked crusader : Thanks.

wmw : It took me awhile to like it.

daphne : Thanks for dropping by.