Home

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Awards Awards !!

The Chinese New Year holidays have been such a good break for me that getting back to my normal routine was an uphill struggle. I have been living the life style of oink-oinks (piggy); though not glamorous but thoroughly enjoy doing nothing but just eat, sleep, eat, sleep..... more eat, sleep.....for the past few days.


Even though I have been awarded by my fellow blogger friends, I was just too lazy to start my computer and get going to receive these awards (sorry folks). The other thing that has delayed this award receiving ceremony is my ignorance in how to link back to the friends who have graciously passed me these awards. I still do not know how to link it back NEATLY just showing the blog name instead of the weblink. Would appreciate if someone out there could teach me how to do this right. It is times like that I couldn't deny but had to agree with Sydney that I am still somewhat quite ZERO where cyber world is concern.


I would like to thank Little Corner (http://belachan2.blogspot.com/) for this Nice Matters Award,



and Play-play in the kitchen (http://playplayinthhekitchen.blogspot.com/) for this Forever Friendship Ball.

Hi pals, sorry for taking such a long time *feeling guilty* but I do greatly appreciate these awards.

Due to my delayed action most of my other blogger friends (though not many) have already been awards by others. Therefore, I shall pass these 2 awards only to 3 other people instead of 5. They are :-

Fer

The Sugarcrafter

The Caked Crusader

Should there be any friends out there whom I have left out but would like to receive these awards, please do drop me a line.

4 comments:

The Caked Crusader said...

OOh, an award. Thank you.
I'd like to thank the Academy for this award, my parents, my kitchenaid mixer.....ha ha ha!

I'm very flattered - thanks

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi thank you sooooo..much ! I really am flattered and am now much more inspired. Sorry, was busy for last three days in the office and did not have time to even open the blog so could not leave my words.I feel honoured that you think of me in this way.
Thanks.

FeR said...

thanks ling! like what anamika said, i also feel honoured that you thought of me. :D

Ling's Passion said...

You are MOST welcome...