Home

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai



Wishing all 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' and may the year of the Rat brings good Health, Wealth, Peace and Joy to you and your family.

I know, I know this greeting is a little late. I must confess that this delay is due to my own ignorance. My plan to get this post published on the eve of CNY has backfired on me badly. Just like all SMS's, I thought it would be so spot on to publish just before midnight. There goes my plan when the internet connection at my in-law's place failed. The next thing that came to my mind was to do it at my parent's place the following day using my brother's Blackberry. Guess what??? The connection was so bad that it took me ages to log on . So, I had to wait until I get back to KL before I can publish this post. I supposed this is not too late since today is still within the 15 days of CNY celebration. Better late than never......right?

1 comment:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Sing Nian Kuai Le!