Home

Thursday, June 11, 2009

BBQ Nite

I am on LEAVE for a week.....yippee. School holidays are here and my parents are in town with my nieces and nephews. They usually put up with me whenever they are here in KL. But this time round my parents, nieces and nephews are putting up with my brother who has recently moved to a bigger house. We got some plans lined up and one of them was a BBQ dinner.

My sister-in-law cooked her ever popular Vinaigrette Pork Trotter and mum cooked Acar (Asian Vegetable Salad). The Vinaigrette Pork Trotter was so popular that I did not get a chance to take a picture before it disappear. But I did managed to take a picture of the Acar.


Brother working hard at the BBQ pit to feed us.


I was busy taking pictures.......

and posting with my nieces and nephews.........*wink*

Here is mum and dad enjoying a pot of Chinese tea with hubby.


For desserts, the kids had chocolate fondue. The fruits and marshmallows disappeared before I could get hold of my camera.

We had a great time together with all the family members. Such occasions rarely comes as my parents and sister reside about 200km away. That's the reason why I look forward to their coming to spend time with me and my family.

3 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

How nice! I miss this kind of family get-together. The closeness and of course food. Thanks for sharing! :)

wmw said...

Gatherings with love ones, moments to cherish!

My Asian Kitchen said...

wah....so cool BBQ at bigger house!!..you look different from the last time I saw you.Glad you have some leave time enjoying the fun!!