Home

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

CONGRATS!! Cupcakes

This is my 1st post for 2008. Wishing all Happy New Year and may 2008 brings greater Joy, Peace and Good Health. Have a GREAT year!

Recently, I bought this set of alphabet cutters. Why? 'Cos a friend of mine commented that I need to improve my alphabet piping skills. As improvement needs a lot of practice and practice requires a lot of time which I do not have right now. I decided to find quick fix and this set of cutters saved my day.

Having said that, I will still practise my alphabet piping skills. Right now, I feel like a kindergarten kid having to go through the tedious motion of practising my alphabet writing all over again....*sigh*


Here's the cupcake with cut out alphabets. It certainly is much more presentable.








These cupcakes are requested by a friend for her niece who has done well in her exam. Congrats!!




3 comments:

Big Boys Oven said...

oh your cupcakes are so adorable and lovely! fantastic!

Ling's Passion said...

Big Boys : Thanks but I like your Christmas cupcakes more...

Little Corner of Mine said...

Agreed, your cupcakes are very nice! I bought some piping tips to play too! Hehe...