Thursday, February 11, 2010
125gm ground almond
180g plain flour
100g icing sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
130ml corn oil
1 egg yolk
1. Sift ground almond, plain flour, icing sugar, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture and gradually stir in the corn oil.
3. Combine ingredients together to form a dough.
4. Scoop level teaspoon of dough and roll them into balls.
5. Dot the centre of balls with egg glace using the round end of a chopstick.
6. Bake in an oven pre-heated to 170C for approx. 15 minutes.
7. Let cookies cool completely before packing them into container.