Home

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Ganache-Ganache to pen down 7 facts about myself. Well here goes:-

1. I love to sleep. I need at least 7 hours of sleep each night.

2. I am a great fan of Korean series. This is the only activity that can keep me away from my sleep.

3. As long as I can remember, my dream is to own a bakery shop.

4. I am obsessed with cook books. I buy and read them like how I would study a reference book.

5. My store room is over flowing with cake pans and cake decorating tools.

6. Though hubby has been keeping dogs since we got married, I never like any of them until Jeanie came into my life.

7. Most of my salary is spent on buying kitchen appliances.

Besides being tagged, I have also been passed this award by Simply Sweet Home.

I would like to pass on this tag and award to:-

1 comment:

The Caked Crusader said...

My spare room is stuffed full of cake pans and cake stands! Glad to hear it's not just me!