Home

Monday, August 25, 2008

Web-by Cupcakes

I often wonder why we are only given 24 hours a day. Why not 36 hours or better still 48 hours. Not sure about others but 24 hours a day is really not enough for me. With my full time job I hardly have time to do the things that I love.

If only I have 48 hours a day, I would love to try out all the cake recipes that I have from the numerous recipe books I have collected over the years. I would love to spend more time decorating my cakes with elaborate themes and designs. I would love to blog my challenges and success more frequently. I would love to spend some time catching up with my favourite Korean series. I would love to read those books that I bought but still left unread on the shelves........this list can go on and on. But at this present moment all I can do is only to dream about it as I do not have 48 hours a day or neither can I afford to quit my job.......*sigh*

However, over the weekend while attending church camp I learnt that this is an age old problem. Even God who loves His creations did it over 6 days instead of within seconds or minutes. May be God also faced the same problem as me *grin*

Coming back to the cupcakes above. These are cupcakes for my friend's son who celebrated his birthday last week. Due to time constraint, these were baked and decorated on Thursday after work. Despite the rush I am glad that my friend is pleased with them.

6 comments:

Beachlover said...

beautiful cup cakes!! Hope over my kitchen,I have something for you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow the cupcakes looks cute.

~Ling~ said...

Lovely Cupcakes! Looks yummy @@,

The Caked Crusader said...

They are sooooo cute! I love the colours and the designs.

Ling's Passion said...

beachlover : Thanks :) will pop by your blog to check out.

suesue : Just check out your blog. Your cupcakes for charity looks great.

jade : Thanks for popping by.

caked crusader : Here....catch. One for you.

Big Boys Oven said...

very very cute cupcakes you have there!