Home

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged : Before I was a Mum and Award!

I've been tagged by Little Corner sometime ago but I must admit that I'm not very good in keeping up with this tagging game *guilty-guilty*. I'm thankful that despite my snail pace, I'm still being remembered by her. This is how this tagging works.

The rule to the e-mail was that, once you have been hit, you have to hit 5 pretty Moms, including the one who thought of you today & sent it to you. The idea is that if you get hit again, You will know you are really pretty!

So I thought lets just turn this into a tag instead. But that “hit” part won’t work very well in a tag. So instead of giving a “hit” to the one who tag you, you add your name at the bottom of the tagged persons list, and without bumping the person at the top or bumping anyone off and let the list grow. Hit 5 pretty moms on your list to let them know they are pretty!

Before I was a mum; I hardly cook at home we eat out most of the time.

Before I was a mum; I love to go to the mamak store for supper late at night.

Before I was a mum; I didn't like babies.

Before I was a mum; I was never this hardworking (always take life easy)

Before I was a mum; I used to make last minute travelling arrangements.

Before I was a mum; I wonder when will God bless me with a kid.

The first chain of tag:

1. Lovelymummy
2. Pek Imm
3. Momisodes
4. Ling that’s me
5. Janicepa
6. AnnieQ
7. Allthingspurple
8. Montessorimum
9. clumsy mommy
10. Sandra
11. KittyCat
12. VivianZ
13. Sweetpea
14. Sasha
15. Giddy Tiger
16. Wen
17. Jo-N
18. Janice Ng
19. ViEmwk
20. Little Corner of Mine
21. Ling's Passion

I would like to tag the following pretty mothers:-
Cooking Momster
.......er.....can't think of anyone else as most of them have already been tagged.


I would like to also thank beachlover for this wonderful award and may there be peace on earth.



I totally agree with her 'peace above love', but then again you have to love in order to find peace. If everyone can 'love thy neighbour as thyself' ( Leviticus 19:18) as the scripture says, there will not be wars in the world.

I would like to pass this Peace Award to:-

1. Saucing Around

2. Cooking Momster

Ooops.....just remembered that I've one more tag to do. This time round I've been tagged by Cooking Momster.......but will have to check out what's it all about before I can proceed. So watch out for it if you would like to know me better *cheeky grin*.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh woman, I already got this tag d ler. Thanks for tagging again. hehehe

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks for doing the tag, Ling. I do miss those days when I had supper at the mamak store at the wee hours of the night.

Ling's Passion said...

suesue : U are most welcome. This woman here got not many blogger friends somemore slow coach so this happen....sorry ya.

little corner : Nothing beats teh tarik and roti canai for supper. Since you are such a good cook shd be very easy for you to make them at home.